Tuesday, September 1, 2009

As If 20 Weren't Enough...

I find that all throughout life God is full of mysteries and surprises...all of which when I look back show His complete sovereignty and control. I've moved 20 times...and its about to become 21. The bad economy shows its head in all sorts of ugly ways lately but while it would be very easy to become sad and stressed about where life is taking us...I keep remembering how all the other times that life seems confusing, distressing and almost hopeless; every time I can look over all that has happened I see God's all loving and powerful hand orchestrating all the strings of my life. Because of this...I don't have to worry...and I look on another unexpected move as another line on my record :). I realize that I don't have the ability to see the entire picture the way my Heavenly Father does...and because of that, no matter how confusing or frightening the unknown can be, I know that I have the very best designer for my life. He knows exactly what is going to happen and as many of the songs penned by the old hymn writers say "He Cares For Me".

0 comments: