Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"When God Writes Your Love Story"


I haven't found too many "relationship books" that really strike me as a GREAT book. And I definitely have found very few that I would recommend. However, I found one that I have found to be extremely inspirational and a great read for anyone in any form of a relationship. "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy, is written from both of their viewpoints so the book is not simply "lady-friendly" but would be an awesome read for guys. Their intense focus on the purity of heart in your relationships and placing God at the center has definitely given me some motivation to examine my life in more areas then only my relationship with my boyfriend. It shows vividly the effect God's hand plays in making every relationship as beautiful as He intended it to be.

0 comments: