Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Bloggest Loser

Kris from Hands, House, and Heart Full is hosting an awesome contest! One I'm personally very excited about :) Its called The Bloggest Loser. Many of you will know exactly what kind of contest this is ;). Weigh-ins are every Friday. There will be a prize at the end of 20 weeks just as an extra motivator for those of us who need it :) (ME INCLUDED) Here are the rules. To join head over to HER BLOG!

1) No one gets 'booted' off--I'm not the 'bootin' type
2) Weigh in once a week on Fridays...I would prefer a picture of your scale but if you're too shy to post it on your blog I will accept it via e-mail
3) If you enter contest I need to know your beginning weight--I will take your word for it but I need some kind of picture for proof--whether it be a picture of yourself or your scale. (I believe most people are honest when it counts--hopefully that's true!)
4) I will calculate everyone's % of weight lost each week and post who the 'Bloggest Loser' of the week is.
5) All weekly 'Bloggest Loser's' names will be placed into a hat for the 'consolation prize' drawing--winner of said prize will receive a $10 Wally World gift card at the end of the contest.
6) At the end of the contest I will calculate who lost the highest % of weight overall. This person will receive a $25 gift card to the store of their choice.
7) You must sign the Mr. Linky with a link to your blog in order to be eligible.
8) You must use the same scale each week for your picture...different scales will show different numbers after all

0 comments: